Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Getting some style back in my life

    A few years ago, I came to the realization that I will never ever be a person to keep a new years resolution and I haven't made one since. That being said, my "unofficial" resolution this year has been to make more of an effrort to look presentable, meaning less sweat pants and t shirts, and more styling of hair and make-up, not to mention better self esteem! Here are a couple of my efforts, i think im doing okay lol


Date night with my hubby! I actually busted out some lipstick and wore heels!!!

Took my lil man to the park...and didnt wear workout clothes :) Although I did forget my earrings which I always feel a lil less girly without...

A little peak at my baby belly 18weeks and 5 days in the making!!
(sorry for the blurry phone pics but it was late and my other half couldnt get a pic I approved of hehe)   

No comments: