Monday, February 6, 2012

Simply Delicious

    Being a pregnant woman brings many female stereotypes to life. Crazy mood swings are a big one. Another is cravings; absurd, in the middle of the night, just have to have it cravings! Does the phrase "pickles and ice cream"' ring any bells? For the longest time, I was craving food from back home in Florida: Publix subs, cookies, and sweet tea, Krystal burgers with their buns, pickle and mustard!! Oh So Yummy!!
    Although those cravings are still in the back of my head (because I just can't satisfy them while I am so far away) now I can't pin point my craving. I want something, I just have no idea what it is and its soooo frustrating!! The funny thing is, the more I try to figure it out, the less I think it has to do with food.
   I have always been a bit of a dreamer and I blame that for never being able to definitely say what I wanted to be when I grew up, because I wanted to be everything!! Now with the economy being the way it is and people finding creative ways to make extra money with websites like etsy, a whole new world of "what to be" has opened up. There are so many more possibilities now than there were when I was a kid. You don't just have to be a doctor, lawyer, or teacher. Oh no, you can be a cupcake maker, hairbow designer, or even a dog walker! And I have a feeling that what I am craving has something to do with getting creative. Maybe not designing hairbows or sewing clothes but I have a deep down feeling that there is something out there for me! Something so perfect that when I come home from work and the hubby asks how my day was I can honestly say it was, " Simply delicious and incredibly satisfying!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the soul searching! I have been feeling that also. And it might be you and your little connecting, bringing out your creative side or her showing you how you are "creating" every second of every day! Keep it up!