Saturday, January 28, 2012

Here it goes...

         Ok blog post number one...what to write about? hmmm. Well I guess I should introduce myself.
        My name is Shannon Bezold and I am currently a wife and stay at home mommy of 1 (soon to be 2). However, that is about to change! After about 2 1/2 years of working but not getting paid for it (because Mommy is a full time job) I am about to enter the professional world once again - at least part time!! Im excited to get back to work, interacting with adults and not just a two year old all day. But at the same time, I am as nervous as can be! When I was getting ready for my interview, I was a mess. Freaking out over what shoes to wear, because out of my 20 some odd pairs I had NONE to wear!!! My hubby, God bless him, just sat on our bed patiently making fun of me, playing on his phone, and listening to me say, "I cant do this! But I have to do this! But I cant!!" I finally found a reasonable pair of shoes and made it out the door! I also made it through my interview alive, happily accepting a job offer. I should be starting in about a week or two.
        Looking back on me stressing about a pair of shoes has made me realize that being a stay at home mom isnt exactly easy and working can be a pain in the booty too, so combining them could just be a crazy mess! But with the help of a beautiful and insanely addicting website, Pinterest, I have come to know and slowly learn about the fabulous world of blogs! There are craft blogs, fashion blogs, financial blogs, and cooking blogs, heck there are even blogs about blogs!!! It happened during a click on a blog "pin" that I had my Aha! moment - Why shouldn't I start my own blog!!? 
         So here I am, writing blog post number one! I am hoping to incorporate all of my interests ( since I dont have any type of specialty, like cooking or interior design). Some posts may include toddler activities, things I find silly and inspirational ideas. Others might be about nights out with my hubby or the clothes I wish I could wear but could never ever afford! Whatever my blog ends up being about I hope to stay true to me, relieve a lil stress and explore worlds unknown! So I invite you to come explore with me as I learn this crazy new (at least to me) world of blogging and me!

2 comments:

Taylor Morgan said...

Welcome to the blog world! Well let me be the first one to comment on your first post. How fun, I feel so special, haha! :) The blog world is an interesting community, it really is. It's a lot of fun though, and you can meet a lot of new people! Good luck and we'll see you around!

Unknown said...

LOL we are switching roles little bit! you're re-entering the working world, and I am the stay at home wife! I love the irony and can't wait to compare notes and hear about the job :)
Peace